Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ah

There's not much time today.  But I'm doing good.  Every day is so fun with Hna W.  I'm sure she explained our funny adventures this week on her blog... Loving the Lamanites.

Last week we had our last interviews with President Brough which was so sad!  It's really hard for me to picture this mission without him but I'm excited to see what happens with the new President.
One night after planning Hna W and I had some extra time.  So we watched the DVD the restoration and played 'What language is it?' That DVD has like 20 different random languages so we took turns guessing which one it is.  I guessed Taglog and Cantonese on the first try.  Woo!  Oh the things we do for fun.
I'm trying to think what else we did this week.  But I can't think of anything besides how little time I have left to write. 

We're always seeing lots of little miracles, like finding old investigators or having extra lessons with members or finding people we've been wanting to teach for a long time.
Thanks for all your love and support!  Keep praying for me.  I need all the help I can get. 

Love you all!