Wednesday, January 29, 2014

We had a baptism!

We had a baptism! Yay!  I really didn't help much because he was all ready to get baptized already when I got here, but it still feels good to be there for it.
I had my first Sunday in the new ward.  (Yes...it's a ward!  Yay!)  It's almost as big as ours at home.  There are a lot of people willing to help and lots of ward missionaries.  So that's really awesome!

Yesterday for p-day (preparation day) I unpacked.  Yes, I have lived here for a week and just barely unpacked.  Missionary life is busy!

My area is kinda like Arvada.  Actually not at all.  But it's a big suburb of Guatemala City, like Arvada is.

Ah!  I have lots to do right now so I don't have a ton of time to write.  Sorry that there are no pictures and nothing exciting. 

Thanks for all the support and prayers!  I need it!
Hermana Haymond