Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weekend of Miracles




Ah!  I only have 10 minutes to write so I'll try to make this good still.  I hope the pictures make up for a short email.

This morning we had house inspections where President and his wife come to see how clean the house is.  We were stressing out and cleaning like crazy yesterday.  But the water got shut off in the morning and I was panicking!  I did not think we were going to be able to clean!  But I think we did okay.  President didn't really say anything. They just talked to us and looked around for a few minutes and seemed happy.  Ah!  I love seeing them.

They also brought me mail!  Thanks to mom, Gma and Gpa Haymond, and Aunt Jen for the letters!  Love you all!!!!!

This weekend was incredible.  We had the wedding Saturday and it was way less stressful than the last wedding.  It was so incredible to see them take that step!  And Sunday we had 4 baptisms!  Ah!  It was such a miracle.  I really don't know why Heavenly Father is blessing me so much.  Its just such a humbling experience to know that He lets me see these miracles and be a part of these conversions.  I was just bawling when I saw each of them get baptized because I thought about the first time I talked to them on the street or knocked their door.  I cant even explain how happy it makes me feel to see them taking a huge step towards Heavenly Father.  I read Alma 26 Monday and I think it explains my feelings a little better than I can.  I love Alma 26 verses 11, 12, 15, and 16.  I know where I'm supposed to be.  I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father is letting me see the fruits of my labors.  I love these people and I love sharing a message that will change their lives.

Thanks sooo much for all your prayers!  Look how it's helped these people!  Love you all!
Baptism of T from last week
Wedding of  K and M

The young single adults in the ward who came to T's baptism.




Baptisms of K, M, K &
M J
M J and K
Baptism of K
Baptism of M
K and her mother.  Her mother has a baptism goal for the end of this month.