Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's a Girl! (Again!)

Last night I found out I'm going to train again next change.  I'm excited!  My lil hija is in the CCM as we speak! Training is fun. I'll learn a lot.

I've had the best Pdays in this area!  Yesterday we went to this big park that the church owns.  It's like for youth camps and stuff.  But it was like a hike with a ropes course!  It was good to go outside and exercise a little and just have fun. 

We had divisions last week and I went with a sister that entered with me.  It was so fun to teach with her! It was fun to talk about memories form the CCM.  It's such a privilege to have new missionaries as companions.  But it was so refreshing to work with Hna R.

So Thursday I will complete one year as a missionary.  It's really hard to accept that.  I have so much to do and so little time.  I love this work so much.  I love this country.  I love these people.  I love these missionaries.  It's hard to think of very many things that I love more.  I can't think about the time too much.  Nothing is over yet.  I've gotta work harder.  Today in our meeting we talked about how after his life Christ went to preach to the spirit world.  He didn't even rest after Atoning for our sins!  I can't rest.

Thanks for your love and prays and emails!
Love you!

Hna Haymond

Yesterday we went to this super cool camp park thing that the church owns. 
It has a hike that has a ropes course on it.

Rope wall thing that I climbed


Me as I fell off the ropes right during a panoramic picture
My room